Friday, October 21, 2011

The Best of Baby Wearing ♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Wearing babies is something that i never grew up seeing, but for me it was second nature. As many would bark, "PUT THAT BABY DOWN, YOU ARE GOING TO SPOIL HER !". I ignored the comments and did it anyway, after all what a harsh way to welcome baby into the world after carrying them in our bellies for almost a yr. Next to mom is the most secure spot any baby could ever ask for, women in other countries are still wearing there babies into toddler hood and they seem quite content. I've continued to wear my babies until they say "no more", for Evelyn it was 2 1/2 when she was last worn & since then she has been the most secure and independent child i have seen in a LONG time. Not to mention it free's your hands to do other things while baby is comforted by the movement, similar to when they were in utero, and they soon fall fast asleep :)

In the featured photos i will be showing, they will be of different carriers i have used over the years. Please note that none of them are "crotch danglers " as those can possibly pose a great concern for Hip Dysplasia.
 wearing my fist baby ♥
I starting wearing Evelyn at birth, out of necessity, taking
public transportation, was just easier, she had become quite fond
of it shown here at 9 months

Here is Evelyn again at 13 months old, my ring sling
wasn't available, so my friend Hindirah showed me how
to wear her on my back using a blanket

Here i am wearing Hindirahs son at 6 months

As exhausted as i could be first day home after my c-sec
with my second baby (Omri) shes happily sleeping

Heres silly Omri at 4 months :)

 Omri at 3 months in a ringsling

 Omri 7 months in a Moby wrap
Omri 16 months in a ring sling

 Even daddies wear babies :p
Omri in her toddler hawk almost 2 yrs old and 25 lbs

 Toddler hawk

 YES! even in pregnancy i still wear my babies 

 Omri tucked compactly in a ring sling at almost 2 yrs


Me at 34 wks carrying Omri almost 2



Wearing my newest bundle of joy, Luna at 3 months old
 Luna 4wks in the ring sling
Luna 4 months in the toddler hawk
Luna in a toddler hawk
 BABY WEARING :)

No comments:

Post a Comment