Sunday, June 10, 2012

Trust......is letting your husband by your head with a pair of scissors






Yes, that is my hair and A lot of it!




I'm tired of this dried out, frizz ball, hard to detangle hair, that I barely have time to maintain. Did I mention I had roughly 4" cut 3 mo ago? And it's still not easy to do.




So I ask Mr.man, " you think you can cut my hair?" of coarse I was joking around, but he replies, " sure......why not"
I hesitantly retort, " let's do this before I change my mind"




As my anxiety kicks in, and he's in charge, he chooses to joke around saying, " I can hear your heart palpitations".




As he starts cutting away, he mumbles, " hey what's the worst that can happen?" I take a glance at the trash before assessing the situation, and let out one echoing scream. The end result......I'm happy, so I give him a hug and he says........




" now that's trust! "

1 comment: