Saturday, January 28, 2012

Catching Monsters


I finally caught a cold after almost 2 years of great health, how over joyed i was to know it would last a little over a wk *(note sarcasm). Now that i'm functioning at %87 Little did i know, i was about to catch me some children monsters!

My suspicions were high when i woke up this AM with a Flip flop on my pillow, The littelest monster had rolled onto the toddler bed, while one monster had brought a bunch of broken toys to my bed. You know, the hard stuff, bits and pieces, covers, oatmeal containers, spoons, the WORKS! The other monster dancing at the foot of my bed wearing her daddies shoes and banging on a set of make shift drums with a pair of spoons that the younger monster provided. I knew it was about to get ugly, and these monsters meant business. The froth coming out of the mouth of the youngest monster & razor sharp teeth, it squealed! I knew i had to act fast! i considered dousing them in water, but after watching gremlins i knew the last think i'd want is for them to multiply. I scoop up the youngest and quickly search out the rope that cousin Sue had provided me in the months before (i knew it would come in handy).
As soon as i wrangled them the younger monster let our a wretched smell, i could have sworn i saw a ghastly green cloud come from her bum  O.o  They soon settled down a bit after a while i paced the house while trying to figure out why the little one was screeching at me, so i feed her and she bit me! i then contemplated tying her up as well, but if that meant having to unravel the professionals, i was all set.
Soon enough there was silence! no hissing, no smells, no foam or tantrums. They had fallen asleep!
But before i knew it, they were up ! i knew they were in cahoots when they started thinking of a plan, and escaping was their first priority. Though the little one just acted as if she were being strung along. I heard a BANG! and then nothing.........
 Its almost as if they scattered like cockroaches! .......................... I begin my hunt steady, but slow.............
Naturally, some one always returns to the scene of the crime, But my search continues for the other..............if you don't hear from me in 24 hrs..............call the squad!


No comments:

Post a Comment