Thursday, January 12, 2012

Tinky's got a Tooth !


yes you heard it correct! my Tinky has a Tooth! No, i'm not a first time parent, but you wouldn't be able to tell by the way i rave about my babies. No milestone goes unnoticed in this house, if i wasn't the picture snapping Momma that i am, life wouldn't be the same 

I'm happy and sad simultaneously. I feel like it was just last week i was pushing her out, all while whispering in my head, "I'm going to be a mother of 3". It truly is amazing, these little lives and how big they get, all within a blink of an eye. Let me not get off track here, for if i do it might end up  getting cloudy eyes followed by being a blubbering mess.

 Luna is 6 months old and 1 day (today).  When done nursing her, she placed my fingers in her mouth and i let her chew. At that point i was able to sweep my finger tips across her gums to feel the 'razor blade', that we call a tooth !
Upon that discovery, i placed her on the floor to play, while i began to sulk under my comforter on the couch. Had ALL my children broken our pact that they  promised me the wouldn't be getting  teeth?
* sigh


No comments:

Post a Comment