Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dead ends

I adore my long hair, I honestly do, it's the longest it's been since high school. Safe to say its one of the perks of pregnancy that Luna passed to me. My hair is LONG, but dried out :( it has little to no curl left, is drier than a haystack and is never done 80% of the time, because I have no time. So I hesitantly decided on a 'new do' and I love it. Healthy hair is here !



BEFORE




AFTER

So prior to entering the salon,we decided to 'trim' Omri's hair as well. Having an almost 3 year old with hair down to her rump, has posed its challenges, after her seeing me handle my cut like a champ, she was next !



BEFORE





AFTER

We are happy with our new do's and happily get in the car, only to realize the Evelyn now want a matching cut......so mommy grabs the scissors and plays hairdresser.




BEFORE



AFTER



She LOVES it! And so do I. Hoping for less time spent on hair and less tears on combing ....hahah :) a mom can dream right ?

No comments:

Post a Comment