Sunday, April 29, 2012

Here goes nothing






If you have me on Facebook, you will know about and probably laugh at my resent posts,on food struggle, and trying to learn how to use my FITTNESS pal app. Cleaning up my diet to say the least, all while trying to battle a temporarily out of wack thyroid, that just keeps whispering " I'm hungry" .




Today was day one of Jillian Michael's 30 day shred, and man does that woman make it look easy. I figured since riding a bike right after dinner was a nogo, then perhaps a little workout before breakfast was a genius idea. Well.....genius wasn't the word, I'm clearly in need of getting into shape because I still felt beat, but at least i didn't feel the need to vomit. Not even 3 hrs after my body still feels like jello, and the soreness Has kicked in. I owned that work out, but I have a feeling she will be owning me in the morning.
I'm not a sucker for punishment, but I treated myself to a nice 45mn brisk walk tonight as well with good friend. Here's to shedding lbs and getting that " feel good " back. Plus, I don't want to be all out of breath chasing my kids, they should be out of breath chasing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment