Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A year of nursing

Since the day I left my nest and snuggled against my home....



Laying on mums chest, I knew I wasn't alone...


Through, lip tie and tongue tie, high palate and reflux



I would nurse my way through because I knew it was best for us...





Through my first cold.....




And snuggles with my cow.



Through lazy afternoons, I would demand milk now!



dribbling away milk, on family trips.....



And slight confusion on daddy's lips.....



Through face time while mommy chats......



And evening nursing acrobats......




I can't believe the time is here! I have already been nursing just one year!

***

celebrate world breastfeeding week on npn

I’m celebrating World Breastfeeding Week with Natural Parents Network!

You can, too — link up your breastfeeding posts from August 1-7 in the linky below, and enjoy reading, commenting on, and sharing the posts collected here and on Natural Parents Network.

(Visit NPN for the code to place on your blog.)

5 comments:

  1. Awww happy birthday and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLLY - I Love This!!!! Happy Birthday Dear Luna (Holly-Tracey face-lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome pretty cool lil story too , i simply love it holly your a great mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww, Luna Tuna... already a year old. Look forward to seeing all of you in a few days. Nice job Holly : 0

    ReplyDelete