Tuesday, September 27, 2011

In Just 24 hrs


 In 24 hrs ALOT has happened. We took a drive down to NewBedford to be with family, and to surprise Lenny with a drive down Mattapoisett to set eyes on our wedding destination. Boy oh boy was the surprise on me! We arrive at my sisters house for a fun filled night of games and drinks, to share memories and just get down right comfortable. During an intense part in tennis (Wii), i lay on the sofa & Lenny has unknowingly crouched behind me, is talking smack to get me to lose my concentration, i keep shushing him. I finally gave in and turn around. there he is with an open box, and there it is!........MY ENGAGEMENT RING!...i looked in shock as i knew we were still making payments on it....i was speechless..
LOVE the detail in this ring
safe to say the rest of the night was laughs more drinks and me smiling :)
We start the following morning off, by driving to Mattapoisett  to show Lenny the our location. Neds Point :)

Our drive there.......
:P
He loves it!
the vicious duet :p





No comments:

Post a Comment