Thursday, September 29, 2011

Maybe Baby !?

The wedding was a hit! i still cant believe we had just experience what we will soon look back at one of the best times in our lives. The girls are thriving and i'm still in love with my position of being a stay at home mom. Omri is getting bigger by the day taking hand in all that is good with Evelyn, and i realized that at 15 months in, Omri is giving me baby fever. Me & Lenny talk and we both agree maybe now should be the time to start trying for another baby :). Seeing that i'm one of 6 children, and iv'e had no problem conceiving, its safe to say were a fertile family. We begin trying mid Aug and to my surprise, September rolled around and i was still not pregnant ! Yes i know what your thinking, be patient..but i was very anxious.I steadily took tests behind my husbands back *(oops) i felt as if i can handle a -test better than my husband. Late Sept, early Oct....still....no +pregnancy test, something felt funky so i went to the Dr.& surprise, surprise my thyroid was jank (as i like to say), and it was making it 'difficult' to conceive (aka not as fast as i'm used to !) with in 28 days of being on the thyroid medication, we became pregnant with baby number 3. It was the beginning of the weekend and i was due to go to a friends house for a gathering and decided to take a test the day before just in case, because i knew i would be drinking, and before the steam could fade it was POSITIVE..i run to the living room and pass it to Lenny, he looks at me and  says "SHUT UP!" ....were in complete shock, but ecstatic ! Oh man, another baby i thought! this is going to be great.......Let the picture taking begin :)


 16wks
its a girl !


6 months


Sometime during my pregnancy we talked with my Dr, with her due date soon approaching. He mentioned a repeat c sec, and i mentioned a VBAC (vaginal birth after csec). He stated he had to look into hospital policy  and that he would get back to me. I know i didn't want a c sec again, and i knew i was afraid of the unknown with a VBAC. I know staying inside mommy forever wasn't an option, i went home an joined alot of  Face Book groups that supported VBAC's, such as ICAN. That following month a went back to my Dr. and told him that i wished to have a vaginal delivery, he said "ok", and pointed me in the direction in order me to do so. With the new found confidence i found and unlimited support from my husband as well as MANY mothers online, i felt good about my decision, and soon found my way to Mt.Auburn Hospital and there group of midwives. I felt as if  this were the choice i was going to make, im going in it full force, so i hired a Doula as well .




























THE NIGHT I TOOK A LONG WALK & LABOR STATED 5 HRS LATER

1 comment: