Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Our Blooming Family



Things seem so fitting, and im loving the relationship our family has, and Evelyn and Omri are growing together. Evelyn is becoming such a great big sister, but that was after she went through some attention seeking/ terrible 3's behavioral misfit, but it was expected. Everything from deliberately peeing on her self, to rubbing diaper rash cream on the back of all my picture frames, to pooping in a pumpkin bucket in the corner of her room..... ahhh, the joys of bringing in another child to the house hold. On a better note Omri is reaching milestones and growing in ways that allow Evelyn to interact with her, rather than being the source of all my attention, safe to say these little ones keep me on my toes :).











being a family of four is great, my love for Lenny has grown immensely, he proves himself many times over.
As a provider, a best friend, and a great father to my girls. I honestly couldn't see my self with anybody else. 
So we begin to talk marriage, he laughs and said "are you going to propose?".... "PAAAAH" yea right! i scoff, we just laugh. It wasn't but weeks later that he surprised me with the "Lets go ring shopping" statement...I laughed, i thought he was joking, but sure enough he wasn't.
Looking for rings was just what it sounded like 'LOOKING'. Wow, these rings are expensive, so we opted to pick one out and slowly make payments. The problem?...after trying on 7 different engagement rings i didn't like ANY :(. wow i had no idea how hard this is, its not like i've ever done it before. In my moment of despair, i look to him and say "i cant find anything i like". He looks at me and says "I GOT THIS!" & strangely enough i trust him, this was the man who picked out my dainty but beautiful promise ring almost a yr before. Searching the glass for a ring HE thinks will suit me, he heads over to the section where the rings are very gaudy, i put on the face of disgust as he teaches past and picks up a tasteful engagement ring with a matching wedding band. I hate matchy- matchy, but boy this ring is beautiful, he slips on the ring an i fell in love, we look at each other and smile..."this is it". All the while i thought i was leaving the jewelry store, just as i came in.

We made a mutual decision to get married sooner than later, in a private ceremony at city hall, while awaiting our "stack up" of savings to have the wedding we both rightfully desired. And so we did :) March 24th,2010, i became Mrs.paz

dinner 
bowling :)

and a special moment with people we hold so dear to us <3

Saving up for a special day, required time & patience. We pick a date of AUGUST 8th,2010. In the mean time we make payments on the rings, that i awaited so patiently for (kinda ), and i set a date to take my man to our wedding destination i have in mind, hoping he likes the idea of an out door wedding in Mattapoisett, by the light house, where we will read our love letters to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment